Post Eyelash Care
Here are some helpful tips to help you keep your lashes looking fuller and lasting longer:
- DO NOT expose your lashes or the eye area to any wetness or liquid for at least 24 hours after your appointment. That means water, sweat, oil, moisturizers – if it’s liquid, keep it away from those freshly framed peepers for a day.
- DO NOT rub or scratch your eyes.
- DO NOT sleep on your face or on your eyes. And definitely DO NOT use sleeping eye masks.
- DO NOT use facial masques that contain Alpha or Beta Hydroxy, Vitamin C or any kind of acidic substance that can interact with the adhesive on your eye extensions.
- DO NOT do a chemical peel or a facial steam.
- DO NOT spend a lot of time in humid environments like steam rooms, saunas, heated yoga rooms and tanning salons.
- DO NOT use water proof mascara or water proof eye liner.
- DO take caution when touching, handling or having contact with your eye area.